Sunday, April 12, 2009

Does anyone remember a book that I think was called something like "The Lilac Forest" (I could be wrong)?

I read a book a long time ago, it was a kid%26#039;s book, and I vaguely remember it being about a girl (she could have been a princess) and she was always told to stay away from the nearby forest (there were a lot of lilacs in it, I forget the significance of those), but she went in anyway....for the life of me I can%26#039;t remember the title, I think it was called %26quot;The Lilac Forest%26quot; but I%26#039;m not even 50% sure of that....does anyone think they remember the actual title/author of this book? Thanks!

Does anyone remember a book that I think was called something like %26quot;The Lilac Forest%26quot; (I could be wrong)?
It is a compilation of works by a french author...


she is famous for children stories...including one that literally translated to %26quot;The Lilac Forest.%26quot;


I am giving you some links to help you find the story...





Author: Mme de Segur


Title: nouveaux contes de fees pour les petits enfants


http://www.gutenberg.org/etext/14247





This link you will have to translate from french to English....


I believe it may have the story you want


http://www.gutenberg.org/files/14247/142...



flower

No comments:

Post a Comment